Friday, October 7, 2011

Journal Writing

Ok, I'm in LOVE with THIS blog post!!! She did a GREAT job breaking down journal writing  into small steps for the younger kids.  And a FANTASTIC job helping the kids know what to write about!! I may tweak a few things to personalize it for my children....but this is a GREAT place to start!!!!

It also made me think of THIS idea that I have on my TO DO list to make this weekend. I was going to make Doodle Mat #1. I think it would be great for the kids to show their dad and talk about their day over dinner. Now I'm thinking I want to tie this in with their journal!! I also LOVED Doodle Mat #4! Every once and a while we do best and worsts around the dinner table.  I LOVE that the mat does two awesome things and one not so great thing.  Hmmmm... the wheels are turning over here!!

If you come up ideas from these posts, PLEASE SHARE!!! :)  I'd love to see how you are using them to support your cute kiddo's journal writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment